Skip to content
Sphynx For Sale
Kitten Care – It would be ideal if you note: The information/advice offered here is based on the personal experience of Sphynx Cat Breeders. It is not intended as an alternate for veterinary care. You ought to consistently look for the advice of your veterinarian if your kitten has a health problem or concern. sphynx kittens for sale California
FEEDING YOUR KITTEN
1. Feed your kitten a healthy food. Feeding your Sphynx cat can be a hard job because of the many nutritional needs that must be followed to ensure great health for your pet. Nevertheless, we have laid out all a great pet owner needs to know when it comes to feeding your Sphynx in a way that satisfies and nourishes.
3. what to stay away from. Our research to know the best way to feed your Sphynx cat, we have found what should NOT be present in their diets. This is a very difficult question to answer, as many of us are not veterinarians or animal specialists and therefore do not know if an ingredient that looks weird and is hard to pronounce is actually a good thing for our cat. Sadly, a lot of what one would find in an ordinary bag of dry cat food is not there to provide good health and long life for the cat, but to make a quick dollar for the pet food company. Without doubt, not all the ingredients are there to harm the Sphynx, but there are some you should stay far away from so that your pet is safe. sphynx for sale near me
4. Other foods to avoid. As a cat owner, you may have items in your house that are benign to you but can cause harm if left in the way of a cat. Be sure that if you have the following items, you dispose of them or keep them away from where cats play and live so that your pet stays in good health. Some of these are fatal to cats if ingested. Onions Garlic Raisins Grapes Chocolate Tea Coffee sphynx cat for sale craigslist
EXERCISING AND TRAINING YOUR CAT
This breed is highly intelligent and will pick up tricks quite easily. Start with regular potty-training sessions. Usually, when you buy a kitten from your local breeder, he will have trained the pet on few important things but it is always best to start from scratch in order to ensure your pet has learned the basics. Sphynx cats are extremely playful and will invest all their ideas in order to draw your attention; so you need not dedicate separate hours to take your pet out for a quick exercise. In fact, if you are mostly confined to your couch, then get ready to receive a little exercise yourself! You could try letting your pet play with squeaky toys or treat-dispatching toys to keep them motivated. Research on many other cat training and exercising methods to help your pet get its essential fitness shot each day. sphynx for sale
KEEPING YOUR KITTEN HEALTHY AND SAFE
1.When compared to other regular cats, Sphynx cats are healthier; but there are a few breed-specific health problems that you need to look out for.
2. Skin Problems All regular cats have a hair coat and have all the essential body oil intact. Since Sphynx cats are hairless, there is no known way to keeps the oil on the skin balance. This could to various skin problems including rashes. Hence, this breed requires a regular bathing routine.
3. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. His is the most commonly diagnosed health issue associated with the cats and the Sphynx cats are no exception to it. The cat’s heart becomes weak in this disease owing to its muscular wall thickening. Although HCM has no cure to date, personalized treatment by a specialized vet can help retain your pet’s health. sphynx for sale near me
4. Digestive and Gastro Disorders. The gastrointestinal problem in the Sphynx cats can stop the proper absorption of food, which can, in turn, cause pain and other problems to your pet. If you notice your pet vomiting and feeling weak, then rush him to a vet to get him treated. Proper food and regular exercise can help keep your pet fit and healthy.
KITTEN CARE – GROOMING YOUR KITTEN
Cats are generally very clean pets and groom themselves. But some cats may not be able to adequately groom themselves, such as when they have fleas or very long fur. But by maintaining your cat’s coat and caring for her other hygiene needs such as clipping her claws, you can keep your cat groomed. sphynx kittens for sale california